Pinay Web Spinner

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Alodia gosiengfiao the cosplay queen

Culture Crash ComicsImage via Wikipedia


 Alodia Gosiengfiao the hailed queen cosplayer of the Philippines was really at the peek of her career.  I love  animes and video games too and with the emergence of  Ms. Alodia in the field of cosplay inspired me to do cosplaying too.  Who would have thought that after gracing the covers of culture crash this girl would be well known even outside the borders of her home country?

I have seen Alodia and that was during the toycon held last June. I was so eager to see her  and finally after squeezing myself I have seen my beloved Idol. She was surrounded with guys that were also so eager to take pictures of her . She was cosplaying kagome of inuyasha during that time.



She is talented, she can sing and play the piano:

Often people would asked me who is the girl in my desktop and I would say Oh you don't know her? She have even gotten a spot in FHM twice! This year I think she landed top 76 if I am not mistaken. Last year she had gotten the 87th place. You see one could be sexy without wearing that skimpy bikinis.

After conquering the internet she has now been gracing the pages of magazines and endorsing products her latest I think was Kojie-san.






Can't get enough of her? Visit here site and facebook account :


Alodia Gosiengfiao Official  Site : http://blackmage9.deviantart.com/
Facebook Account : http://www.facebook.com/alodiaalmira?ref=ts








Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment: