Pinay Web Spinner

Saturday, July 10, 2010

How I Earn Money Online


How I make money Online


If you had experienced being employed yet the salary you have earned was still not enough to support your financial needs like I do , you would really find a way to earn extra money to add up to your budget.


After spending so much time in the internet I have researched on ways to make money online. There were the PTC(paid to click), PTP(paid to post),Paid to answer surveys and the like and yes, I have tried them all but the earnings were really very slow and you were not sure whether you will be paid since most of those kinds of sites turns out to be scams in the end. Although I didn't became successful doing those types of jobs, I still have came across some sites that were proven to make you earn money without investing in them. Not really make you rich but if you are very hard working who knows , you might become one internet tycoon in the future.


Here are those few sites I trust and very legitimate :


  1. CloudCrowd

This money making site was on top of my list. Earning money was never made that easy. CloudCrowd is a facebook application that allows you to do jobs for a price! Imagine getting paid $0.01 to $0.02 just by verifying an image , an e-mail address or categorization. Not only that, they also offer translation job that could make you earn $5.00 per work. There are no hassle in application and on top of that you could get your payment at the end of the day since they pay on a daily basis. I am a member of this application and as of the moment I've earn $5.00 and I am looking forward to earning more!


Here is a proof of payment from CloudCrowd :


  1. Odesk

If you have skills in writing articles or building website links, creating websites, creating programs or giving call center service , well this is the place for you. In Odesk you will be able to meet employers that would give you payments for doing the task they required. You can earn up to 100$ per project done or much more. They can even absorb you to work for them on a regular basis.


Proof of Payment from Odesk :

  1. MyLot

MyLot is a community site where you get paid to post a discussion or paid to complete an available task. Although this site's earning maybe a bit slower than Odesk and CloudCrowd, it is still one of the best money earning site. A good post could make you earn $0.02 or more and there is no limit in the quality you post. Earning is dependent on the quality and not only the quantity you give.


MyLot Earnings :


These sites requires you to have a Paypal account as payment transactions are done thru this mode of payment.


I never thought that I could earn money in the internet this easy. I even tried setting up an online shop for Korean dresses but guess what? Yes I failed but because I have few friends and they don't have the budget to buy what I am selling, too bad. Anyway, I hope this information had helped you and I hope you could earn money too just like me.






Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment